Mother Clucker Twisted Bacon Ranch Potato Salad
This has just a hit of spice with amazing flavor.
. 2 ½ - 3 pounds of red potatoes skins on, cut into 1–inch pieces
. 2 cups sour cream
. 1 cup Mother Clucker Habanero Garlic Ranch Dressing
. 1 ½ cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
. 15 slices bacon, cooked crispy and crumbled
. 1 cup thinly sliced green onion
. fresh cracked pepper to taste
- With the skins on cut potatoes and put in a large pot and cover with water add 2 teaspoons of salt, bring to a boil, and reduce heat to medium low and cook uncovered for 10-15 minutes or until fork tender. Check often as to not overcook or it will cause a mushy salad.
- Drain potatoes in a colander and run cold water over them, let stand to dry completely before adding to the salad.
- Cook the bacon, drain the fat and coarsely chop, set aside.
- In a large bowl combined the sour cream, Habanero Garlic Ranch Dressing, and mix. Add graded cheese, green onion, and fresh cracked pepper. Set aside.
- When potatoes are completely cooled, add the potatoes and bacon to the large bowl of combined ingredients and gently mix all ingredients together.
- Cover and let sit in refrigerator overnight so the flavors can completely marry together. It will not have the heat after marrying in the frig as it does after just being made. It will have just a hint of heat with amazing flavor.
Don’t be a Chicken Mother Clucker!